Monday, February 13, 2012

My Chili

I'm sure everyone makes their own chili in their own way, but I made some yesterday and it was pretty freakin' delicious, if I do say so myself.

Ingredients
  • 2 lbs ground beef
  • 1/2 onion, diced
  • 1 large can chili beans (with juice)
  • 1 14 oz kidney beans (drained)
  • 1 14 oz pinto beans (drained)
  • 1 14 oz can Rotel (drained)
  • garlic salt & pepper, to taste
Directions
  1.   Brown ground beef with onions (and a sprinkle of garlic salt), drain.
  2. While browning ground beef, have beans & Rotel simmering.
  3. Pour beef mixture into simmering bean mixture (gently!).
  4. Season with pepper and garlic salt (or garlic powder & salt) to taste.
  5. I highly recommend serving with cheese, sour cream, and yummy garlic bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment