Sunday, August 12, 2012

Peanut Butter & Chocolate Crescet Rolls

I found this idea on Pinterest (which is really to blame for my lack of updates here, I've started going to my many "Food" boards rather than blogs for recipes).  It's simple, nothing fancy, but a good recipe to have in your arsenal. 

Okay, apparently the pin/link has been taken down so no links or credit given.  If this was your original idea, please let me know & I will credit you.

Ingredients
  • One can crescent rolls
  • Peanut Butter (about a cup, I guess, I just always take directly from the jar)
  • Chocolate Chips (1/2-3/4 of a cup, I just take from bag & sprinkle in)
Directions
  1. Preheat oven according to directions on crescent roll package.
  2. Spread out crescent rolls on buttered cookie sheet.
  3. Using a butter knife or spoon, spread peanut butter onto crescent rolls.
  4. Take the chocolate chips and sprinkle onto peanut butter.
  5. Roll up crescent rolls and bake as directed on package.
 My notes
  • As I stated, this recipe isn't particularly amazing but considering it gets a high rating from me based on the facts that  it's both cheap and really easy.  Also it's fairly easy to proportion (just make less & save the extra crescent rolls for another day/recipe).  It's been enjoyed by several people, especially those who see me prepare it and marveled at the ease of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment